Why Restaurants Should Take Advantage Of The iPad Menu
iPad menu can be considered a true revolution for restaurants and is something like an electric car is to our planet earth. In the near future, majority of vehicles will run on very efficient fuels or will simply utilize the power of electricity. Similar can be said for a restaurant business. Paper that is used for standard food menus will slowly be replaced with technology and will serve as menu of the future.
Many might ask if there is a reason why iPad menu is becoming so popular. Following are some of the reasons why this digital medium will most likely overrun paper that is currently serving the purpose of food ordering.
1. Getting attention of the waiters. Quality of service is one of the main factors why someone would decide to return in the same restaurant again and again. Imagine what kind of effect it can leave to the customers if you can increase the service itself by a few levels. Newer iPad menu has the ability to call service to your table at a push of a button.
2. Ordering drink for yourself or someone sitting at the next table usually means waiting for available waiter, getting his attention, and finally you get a chance to order desired drink. How about you order your beverage simply by pressing a single button without having to wait for someone to show up? The same can be applied to the order you make for that newlyweds sitting few tables away.
3. Just like drinks, food can be ordered with a simple press of a button on your iPad menu. In contradiction to the method of food ordering we are all very well acquainted with, this great digital medium offers a way to select your food of preference at your own pace with clicks on the buttons, and you are sure to get what you ordered, without errors that commonly occur by a low attention-span waiter. This feature reduces losses that occur due to human error and increases satisfaction of customers.
4. Every restaurant owner wants to know what their customers think about their services, food and their ambient. Customers mostly refrain from making any statements either to the owner in person or filling out book of complaints, even when they dislike their food or services. iPad menu has unique feature that allows customers to leave their comments anonymously without any hassle. Feedback gathered from such practice is pretty much priceless to the owner and very effective as well.
5. When you finish with your meal and eat your desert, it’s time to pay. The process of payment goes something like this: First, you have to get your water’s attention then ask for the bill. He will then go back to their system and return with your bill. Next step is on you to give money required, wait for serviceman to obtain it, process it, and return with your change so you can leave a tip for his hard work. The iPad menu makes this process much easier by giving you a simple option to click on a payment button, where you add your desired gratuity, swipe with your credit card and you’re ready to go.